martes, 14 de octubre de 2008




TURNING OUT THE TV

FIVE ADVANTAGES TO LIVE WITHOUT TV.

1. - I think that I would have more time to sleep.

2. - I would have more time to read books and magazines.

3. - I would spend more time with my family.

4. - I would have more time to do my homework.

5. - I would have more time for listening to music.


FIVE DESADVANTAGES TO LIVE WITHOUT TV.

1. -I miss my favorite programs.

2. - I don’t know about world news.

3. -I don’t know about famous people.

4. -I can’t watch some movies.

5. -I would get bored at home
.

1 comentario:

jazzman58 dijo...

Hilario,
Solo tienes 7 entradas y debieran ser 10 hasta este momento.
Entiendo que tengas que trabajar pero la escuela es parte de una responsabilidad que tienes que tienes que completar, y bien.
No veo mucha intencion de tu parte en mejorar tu habilidad para escribir y eso es algo que necesitas hacer tambien.