lunes, 13 de octubre de 2008



BOOK REPORT.
It was homework.

The last book that I remember read was called “atrevete a soñar” by John C. Maxwell. It had a lot of important information. So the few things taht I remember are:

The book was about the way you think that is important in each aspect of our life, and it determine if you could be successful or not due to your thoughts mades your reality. Obviously I do agree with all things that I read in that book. Indeed I'm glad because I learn how should I be with other person that haven't the same mud that I. Furthermore, I remember had read about listening the ideas to another person, because each person is able to teach you somenthing.

At least, each point focused in the book was to get a very good leadership.

well, I just recommend it... see you later

No hay comentarios: