domingo, 12 de octubre de 2008

ENJOYING MY WORK

Hello!
Today I want to share my happiness. It is because I'm working as a teacher at elementary school.
The story began the last july when I went to the UPN to ask an opportunity to work, I talked with Ms Martha, that now she is my boss, she told me that I could get the job if I approve the different tests as: psicometric, knowledge and the diplomado en Lengua Inglesa, that was in the UPN.
After all I got two groups and I remember that I was really happy and a little scared because it was my first time workin g with children. Remember that the first day of work I was very earlier there, and knew the small school that is in la col.Acapulquito an then the director told the students that I was their new teacher an everybody claps for me. Was a nice day, and remember that one little girl was crying bescause was scared in her new school.
Anyway, now I'm working in another school closer to the downtown of Tampico, there because now I have three groups and it's better for me and I like to work there. Furthermore there are Desayunador and the food is very delicious and cheap, ...I like to work with children and they love me. I really enjoy when I'm with they...
so,, see you , I'm hungry and the cyber is going to close... will be continued.

No hay comentarios: