jueves, 20 de noviembre de 2008

MY FISRT TIME AT THE UNIVERSITY

This time I want to talk about my experience at the university. Most of you don’t know that the students that have the party yesterday were my classmates, the first time that I began to study this career I was with they, but as I wasn’t enough money I interrupt my studies, and also because I had not enough time, enough motivation and enough maturity, I think so.
When I was with them, I just coming at the university because the society asked me. What are you studying? Why you don’t continue studying? Then I decided to start in this career. But I interrupt it because I don’t know; I didn’t feel comfortable with my class, with my teachers and with nobody. So, I take me one year to think, to study and by helping myself. Taking courses and went to the seminars and rallies when there were experts that motivate each one….after all I back to school with my darling classmates that I have now.

No hay comentarios: