jueves, 20 de noviembre de 2008

FFI




Fuel Freedom International. I think that this is a good company that tries to preserve the environment, just check it. It produce mpg- caps that are a kind of tablets by helping the environment and also your economy, because they are by saving gas, only put it into the tank before you fill it.

Around five months later I went to a presentation of this product, and I thought it’s not true but when I use it in the car’s tank I could see the saving. So I went to a second time to the meeting to knew more bout the company and about the product, there I remember was a person that was very successful in the company distributed the tablets, also I could see the philosophy of the company and I said! I like it.

Until that time, I didn’t knew that the product were distributed around 150 countries I the world and that the tablets were used in the car racing. I knew too at the president of the company that is a USA multimillionaire that in only 3 years distributed the product it was recognized as a very good product and that in another countries the product was in the news because the success. More inf. Visit http://www.ffi.com/ or ask me.

No hay comentarios: